IMC 4.76% 10.0¢ immuron limited

I am not offended - you are offensive and clearly have no...

1. 2,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    I am not offended - you are offensive and clearly have no ability to respond on the question of this matter being within the control of the company as it called the Trading Halt. That is fact.
    In the event that the regulator has an issue that the company has solid grounds to dispute then bring it on as the company can challenge the ASX as there are processes to do so. To simply say it’s the regulator and or poor poor company without having facts of the deal is very short sighted. We do not know but what we do know is that there are ways to manage regulators through advisors with expertise.
    No dispute is ever clear cut but having worked in corporate governance for decades I do know that if a board is capable and gets good advisors there are ways to manage a matter. Blame is not all allocated to the regulator but likely both sides are engrained in their view and the party in control of the destiny of the halt and moving forward is in fact the company now. They need us to pass resolutions. Nothing new.
    None of us know of what is occurring other than what has been disclosed to date which is not much other than what we have all assessed to date. It is a fact that the TH was called by the company, that it has something to do with an acquisition and that S11 of the rules have been engaged.
    With respect all you do is say it’s the regulator’s fault and you are not even amenable to a proper assessment of facts as we all know them.
    So the company must break the impasse now in some way and garner support even if they feel angry with the regulator, as the people suffering are the shareholders.
    It’s not rocket science. But it seems to be rocket science for some people to actually know how to engage in a civilised debate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $22.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.607K 16.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 219731 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 137409 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ 67676
Last updated 14.50pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.