AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Market Update, page-108

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    i think reputation is a big part of the problem. As you probably know Bart has a somewhat ambiguous "cowboy" reputation -almost every article always mentions the poker player part, failed mattress company etc.
    And a poker player's modus operandi is deception and concealment is it not?
    When the CEO has a less than stellar reputation , irrespective of his wealth, how good the science team is becomes irrelevant for the financial world.
    One of those investment rules 101 .. look at the CEO's reputation before one invests, comes to mind.
    The science team-Lewin and Cohen - are very convincing when they speak. Hence the frequent "this is going to the moon feeling" immediately after AGMs.
    But it never does get above 1000m let alone into space.
    I ignored all the negative rep stuff back in 2014, swept up in the enthusiasm and hype .
    Have now sold except for small portion in pension -a gambling "maybe" . Thats what I am personally comfortable with.
    Doubts or questioning about the veracity of the "story" are dismissed on HC as as down ramping, attempts to buy more shares cheaper, malice, stupidity, ignorance.
    I hope they AKP do what they claim they are on the brink of /have already done.
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.