GNP 0.27% $1.86 genusplus group ltd

The only recent share issue was a payment for a 50% holding in...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    The only recent share issue was a payment for a 50% holding in Blue Tongue Energy at an issue price of $1.16+. This maybe described as growth via dilution of existing holders but it was forecast in announcements beforehand without a plunge in the SP as you describe and it has been explained as being enhancing and integral with their existing operations. They do seem to be in the right place at the right time to pick up Govt infrastructure spend. Your previous posts as far back as April 2021 seemed to point to Riches inability to control a growing business yet they seem to be succeeding in growing and integrating the east coast businesses. As explained in my past posts I am not invested heavily here as I await further indications that the boltons are accretive at acceptable margins. The share price has not been shaved as much as many other industrial stocks so I disagree with the terminology "plunging". Come back at me if you want but give me something I can make a better judgement about instead of just trying to create doubt in some random way. I keep thinking you have an axe to grind here as you are not declared as a holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $330.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.87 $1.86 $27.15K 14.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1621 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 12107 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.