CXZ 3.45% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

"but investors will look to see what the level of underlying...

1. 10,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    "but investors will look to see what the level of underlying profit is (even if the company does choose to reinvest these new profits)".

That is a very generous view of the investment community T.E.P!

I think the reason why we have been sitting around 1c for so long, and are still below 3c, is because precisely what you have stated does not happen. I recall in some reports (if not all - I stopped paying attention) Aaryn specifically warned shareholders they should pay very close attention to the financial statements and consider that R&D and the like is being expensed and that artificially reduces profit in plain English - I had a lot of respect for the guy after that as it showed genuine care.

I hope he takes these profits, reinvests them and we go through this cycle all over again.... I'm more than happy to be patient and sit around for 5+ years whilst investors learn how to read financial statements and I get more time to accumulate (and CXZ to buyback!).

Aaryn's proven to be a very capable operator and I hope he takes everyone opportunity to reinvest as he sees fit.
    Last edited by convexity: 21/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $25.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $40.91K 1.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1250000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 219520 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.