CKA 1.11% 9.1¢ cokal limited

Maybe. Can’t think the quarterly will include any new info when...

1. 1,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Maybe. Can’t think the quarterly will include any new info when this has come out so close the quarter end.

I suspect they have left the door open to another announcement in a couple of weeks time regarding the road and/or sales.

On sales, I suspected a while back that we are reliant on SGE to arrange barges. If I were SGE, having seen so many promises missed, I would be looking to see a stockpile at Batu Tuhup which was significant in size before committing barges. So am actually not too surprised with the update. Having said that, I am surprised that there are no photos of that stockpile. For a company which has peppered it announcements with so many photos (often not adding much value) to have not included one of the stockpile is concerning. Is he at the mine and can’t get down the road to Batu? Or is the stockpile not that impressive in size, which would also reinforce SGEs case to hold off with the barges.

Announcement answers some questions but still lots of questions unanswered. At least the road is connected; which is good but probably means they still have work to finish it.

Another step closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $98.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.4¢ 8.8¢ $94.00K 1.039M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 123957 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 31904 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.