SIS 33.3% 0.2¢ simble solutions limited

Well, I added 1.1m today, soon I guess I'll know if it was a...

1. 10,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 897
    Well, I added 1.1m today, soon I guess I'll know if it was a master-stroke or folly.
    My time in specs has repeatedly shown moves like this, exasperated by the hunt for liquidity, where, a large holder( around 4m) has capitulated and dumped, followed by a few lemmings stricken with panic.
    At this level, SIS is basically ascribed no value. Strip out the cash and the costs of listing a pure shell, there is no value given to the business, which still has a long way to go but is nevertheless developing.
    No doubt 'ol mate will jump in for another session of bagging the whole show. Fine, everyone is entitled to criticise, but after 3 years of it?
    At this point in the cycle I've added more to take advantage of a miserable situation, I see the value here, albeit at a little risk, but not afraid to jump off if management stuff it up. While they shouldn't be consumed by the share price, they and their actions will be judged by it.
    Certainly a tough market, tougher than it's been for a couple of years, where I'm seeing distressed selling into any volume...Simble has been caught in the outgoing tide and been dumped harshly....again...either I'm Mandrake, or I'll be shopping for a tasty hat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $20 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 15785041 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3351515 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.