OLI 0.00% 1.4¢ oliver's real food limited

Clarevale. I am showing these pics as an example of what I...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120

Clarevale. I am showing these pics as an example of what I haveseen. It is not opinion or conjecture. It is fact. There may be an uptick inbusiness as clearly these stores are doing well. Our experience was verypositive and the pics back that up. The Dec quarter is gone, these picswere from the March quarter, ie taken in Jan. May I ask why you think it isokay to be rude and put someone down like this by saying “grow up” . I wasthere and saw the queue for Olivers store and very few people for the chicken storenext door in the first pic. The second pic is Bulehdelah store only and it waspacked. This is not conclusive but it is more accurate than justmaking negative commentary. I feel for you. You may have lost money. That is sad as most of us here have however if the company had gone bust as many companies did during covid, we would have nothing.. However if you are so unhappy with the company, may I suggest you sell up and move on rather than behave in a rude manner that does not really reflect well on you. What is the point in holding stock and being miserable. I'msure you are a lovely person however just because you are online does notmean one should lose basic decency. I wish you all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3494115 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 22192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 9000
Last updated 11.41am 07/06/2024 ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.