OLI 0.00% 1.7¢ oliver's real food limited

Ann: Market Update, page-3

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Posting their own reviews, will eventually have a bigger negative impact than anything else, as ustomers become aware of teh is practice, they will tend to keep away, rather than try something new.

But here we go again, blaming the unforeseen (who knew the store would not do as well as we predicted. Hell, predict that the new store will make a loss for the forst month or two, and then if doing better, change the predictions upwards. It's a dangerous game to predict sales at a new store in a new location, and really, you should not even try. Let the sales go over a couple of months and then start predicting.

Only the 5th best store in the network? Based on location and traffice, if should have bee much higher, in reality, it should bhave been giving Wyong South a good challenge for 2nd spot. But based on what I saw when I stopped as I drove past, the crew that they have, just don't care. Attitude, lack of product knowledge, don't really want to be there because lack of public transport, pay not justifying them using their own transport, and longer hours due to staff not being there on time.

Better companies have closed down, so I fail to understand why they keep going?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.492M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 574104 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 228365 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.