CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Hutch, this is a professional skim. I see the family names are...

1. 3,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hutch, this is a professional skim. I see the family names are popping up more frequently now. I imagine the owner's of the company will emerge by the end of July. Why these companies are financing them is a mystery to me. The whole thing doesnot make sense.
    What we do know is the individual public shareholders , especially the pre-condsolidation small shareholders, have had their shares virtularly cancelled though the consolidations.
    We have to wait to see how many shares will be issued around eight one hundredths of an cent .It may be significant that the shareprice finished at one-tenths of a cent . We have seen how the company just had a market cap of $760,000 . Smarter people than i can better work it out , For instance, firstly what is the IDA exercize price of the 400 million shares. The next Company Ownership form should be interesting. I can't see how public shareholders will have sinificant ownership. Broker / financier/ family ownership looks like being significant , given the deals that have been done . The timing of the Special shareholder meeting looks interesting. I hold 8 shares worth 8 tents of a cent to 1.6 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.