EQR 11.4% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Trees & Haigh Thank you for your post,I have been a shareholder...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Trees & Haigh

Thank you for your post,

I have been a shareholder since the original float @ $0.20 (June 2006) acquiring the rights to Mt Carbine in March 2008 and becoming Tungsten producer this month.
    Its been a frustrating 6 years with may false starts and disappointments but we are close to being a CASH FLOW POSITIVE producer and within two years being a “World Class Producer” and to be confirmed from a “World Class Tungsten Reserve” (Dr Andy White Director)

Dr leon has turned CNQ/III into a producer and clearly has not lifted his holding to 13% because he is a nice guy.

Today’s announcement confirms the funding options for stage 2 & 3 (App $20Mil) are progressing well.

I see CNQ as being venerable espechelly when the Mt Carbine resource upgrade (JORC), upgraded Scoping and conformation of the mine life and the detailed is released.

I am delighted to see the share price consolidate around the $0.12 mark seeing the capital raisings were at $0.075 & $0.09 not that long ago. Clearly experienced investors can see the potential and are holding.

My Back of the envelope targets are around $0.40 by xmas assuming funded the commitment to sage 2 & 3 and around $1.00 in 2 years assuming we are in full production from stage 2 & 3.

In the last 12mths we have missed some targets and has cost overruns which seems to be the norm these days but I am happy to:-

Sit Back and enjoy the ride.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.005(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $19.28K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84487 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 79814 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.