PVW 0.00% 2.5¢ pvw resources limited

Owned this stock briefly this week... bought blind off the chart...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Owned this stock briefly this week... bought blind off the chart for the gap up on volume, should have done some research, was thinking that like most stocks that gap up with volume, there was high probability THD would trade higher the following day/s.,and it still might.
    As soon as my sitting order got knocked off from above by a large dump I knew this was going to be a troublesome trade. Todays open was ok, but the 10 million sell order at 0.011 could take out multiple buys to great depth if the seller became impatient. Adding to that there was the possibility of new holders equally nervous as myself would also see a Friday sell opportunity... so flipped the stock at 0.001 pip loss.

Must say I didn't read the THD threads until after I bought... and they say that HC is not doing proper company research... after reading I immediately smelt fish! and lost sleep last night.

Ok, having the rest of today to think about it; this company reminds me of a TV series called Silicon Valley, (follow the link) especially S01E08 "the company pivot at the TechCrunch Disrupt" and it would seem perfectly reasonable for a tech company to switch gears to another platform/product, I accept that as doing 'tech' business. What I am now struggling with is the choice of 'tech' to pivot into. It will be interesting to watch this space as the new platform development proceeds.

Please keep the relevant company information flowing, it all, positive & negative, helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.535M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2.5K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141475 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.