MMM 2.78% 3.7¢ marley spoon se

I do and have been for about 3 years now and love them. Also...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I do and have been for about 3 years now and love them. Also converted a lot of my friends who I've had over for dinner....
    Given they they currently have a retention rate of something around 90%, I don't quite understand how there is no loyalty...
    I also ran a comparison for a while with the other guys and tried out youfoodz and one of the others...I used them once.

For me it's convenient as i don't have to battle the masses. I'm guaranteed that therre is something in the fridge to cook after getting home late from work, and now with their ready meals - it's perfect for lunches at home because it means i can use my lunch break to do something else rather than preparing food and when i'm in the office it means that i have a nice lunch that hasn't costed me a fortune and is much healthier than something like takeaway...
    For sure - i could do the same meal myself - spend the time hunting each of the ingredients down in the supermarket, only to use a quarter of most of them because you only need so much and then spend time finding a recipe...but i'd much rather use my time to earn money or have more time to do other things that i find enjoyable..

I also love that they have made a commitment to reducing wastage and their new packaging options certainly have something over the store bought ready meals.

So all in all - i'm sold in more ways than one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $4.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.1¢ 3.6¢ $242 6.369K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 10528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.