MEU 0.00% 3.6¢ marmota limited

You've probably been with them at least as long and possibly...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    You've probably been with them at least as long and possibly longer than I have mate, and you'll be aware that they have had too many distractions and irons in the fire and switched their focus from one project or mineral type to another, rather than concentrating on a geographical area or project, plus the distraction of the JVs, the Barton spat, etc, and access restrictions to some of the ground which is now open to exploration.

I think that they've now realised that they are sitting on a potentially very lucrative gold deposit which could be mined and processed much more quickly and at much less cost than most gold deposits, and more quickly and cheaply than they they themselves might have previously anticipated. The heap leach recoveries look very encouraging so far, and if they are repeatable I would expect the company to focus primarily on getting into gold production to generate revenue as a priority, while as a secondary project.proving up the uranium deposits, which might ultimately eclipse gold as the main income stream.

I would hope that they keep the REEs very low key for at least 4 or 5 years, and focus on their two main assets, both of which should enjoy their time in the sun for an extended period.

I've mainly had MEU as a bottom drawer stock which I've traded occasionally, but it's now very much a top drawer stock for me.

Cheers,

Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.