MEU 2.17% 4.5¢ marmota limited

Ann: Marmota makes outstanding cash payment for Jumbuck gold, page-38

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    lol,
    alot of the 79, (well I do have 6 held), most are not delivering physically into to my account mainly because i don''t have enough money to spread over all them else i would have done so..
    the majority have moved in the last 1.5 years up 4x to 15x.
    the watchlist is impressive as far as my choice to include them - but i obviously need the $ and timing to make bigger claims.
    of the 6 held (and wanting to have coverage for most of the others) 2 are in loss one is showing a lose after being up 150% but will get there again and beyond, but not 10 years maybe 1. the other needed a break through event- but there are delay with covid and labs results so the market (some people) impatient one have sold off over time.
    expectation with good results are a 20X.
    others in profit of 80% and 40%,
    Meu in profit but the % is not worth mentioning, so will claim a breakeven with that, i expect it will move to the 15x plus group, not a 10 year project there as they have already done that... uranium will come onto the agena again remember thats where we were and doing ok till the collaps in prices- so like many closed up shop for better times. .... oh what was the other one.... might have to recheck that watchlist again to find it. ,,,oh yeah it was the 500% one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $48.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $4.098K 89.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 252019 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 190515 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.