RDM 3.13% 16.5¢ red metal limited

Ann: Maronan Project - Summary of Inferred Resources, page-9

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thanks Deme and slammer, good to get some good positive coversations going again!

I got a hold of Tony Locantra our friend from your money your call a few months ago and he was still very positve about rdm and he reccommends it to all his clients. Today i received the following email from him and thought i would share it:

I have discussed the Maronan Resource announcement with Rob Rutherford and it is a great result for RDM. Sure it came in as a moderate-grade inferred resource but it is very well constrained with significant opportunity for mineable lenses only 100m from surface. The next step now is the detailed mining study and the only way for the market to appreciate the resource is to prove it is economically robust. The ore is soft and has the right characteristics and it is all about being able to get it to the surface in a cost effective manner. When compared to S32’s Cannington Mine, Maronan is around 1/3 the size and even more significant for a junior capped around $7.5m.

Although there was a brief spike in RDM’s share price off a very low base based with the commencement of the mining study and two major EM surveys at Irindina and Walford Creek East the stock offers a very attractive risk/reward profile around 4.3c

Cheers
    Trifke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $49.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $17.75K 109.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78908 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 169099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.