CYM 4.00% 4.8¢ cyprium metals limited

This hostility is unwarranted. I said I would settle for one...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1840
    This hostility is unwarranted. I said I would settle for one line answers because (while you have time to scold me at length) the implication was that you don't have the time to explain your assessment of the asset's economic viability. We're also well beyond talking about JORC, cutoff, industry grade declines, etc.

There should actually be a simple one or two line answer from someone who knows the industry, regarding why these are particularly good intercepts, and what this phase of drill results means for the potential to economically exploit the resource. (Something beyond "yes idiot obviously its a mine, GLTAH".) I admit I'm a cautious investor, but I think it's useful to have people like me in the mix, and I'm always happy to have my mind changed. I'd love someone to explain to me why I'm mistaken or too pessimistic in my reaction that these are disappointing results.

Let's limit ourselves to discussing our company and assets, double D's. Feel free to ignore me (as promised above) if you don't think you can do this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $186.2K 3.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 719160 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 30612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.