CYM 2.04% 5.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Hi JohnnyReally!!?? The truth hurts I know, and at least three...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi Johnny

Really!!?? The truth hurts I know, and at least three people agreed with me (one's gotta be that Pie dude I guess lol)! Happy to close the door on the asylum. There is discussion (which mostly goes as trolling) and intelligent discussion which adds to the knowledge body. Pick you poison.

If you think criticism is either downramping or not being positive (whatever that means) then the room of mirrors is for you.

Whatever happened to fundamental analysis? Maybe you missed that class. Try doing some charting on this stock not just wasting posts on volume. You'll see that it has fallen below the Exponential Moving Average lines of 8, 20 and 125 periods until price movement yesterday when it popped up over the 8 EMA level. A promising early sign. But it has not been above the 125 level since July. When it is above this level, history tells us, that it is solid uptrend. Is it too early to call the bottom?

In any event, fundamental analysis only gets you so far. The market is not sophisticated, it is a herd. When the herd turns, follow the herd don't rail against it. And sometimes fundamental analysis fails because the herd is irrational.

The capital raising has created indigestion to be sure and this happens to almost every junior that does a CR, that shouldn't be a surprise. But the current price is based on the company being an explorer and the fact that not a lot of the market believes that Nifty can be resurrected. It has eaten too many previous owners. And delays only adds to that suspicion and to the risk profile. Solve that with the release of a solid Scoping Study and Bingo!! But this Scoping Study had better rock the socks off the market, otherwise there goes the herd. The analysts and financiers will look VERY closely at this study, looking for flaws.

So the herd has been heading out of the CYM corral because of these factors. And also because of the other shiny things in the market.

So back to charts, apart from it being a terrible short term chart, MACD has moved up and once the candles pop above the 20 EMA it will be a classic buy signal especially when MACD crosses. If uptrend is confirmed, resistance is probably the 19c level, so a move to that, stabilization and then move beyond would confirm the longer trend. And so buyers will return, those that participated in the 20c raising will breathe a little easier and be less likely to sell (although some will), and the herd will start to turn around and head back to the corral. Oh yes, and volumes will start to increase with the price movement.

To the downside is the risk that they have not cracked Nifty and there are further delays due to finance difficulties. Retrace would likely occur to current levels or lower.

Positive enough?

And accumulate on weakness is another good strategy. FOMO is gunna start on this stock pretty soon. Just a hunch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $76.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $98.72K 1.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76924 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 626748 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.