CYM 0.00% 4.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Ahh, Mr Johhny and Pieman (or is it the Eggman)I see they've...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Ahh, Mr Johhny and Pieman (or is it the Eggman)

I see they've unlocked the doors !!

I'm not here to serve your interests or tell you all about CYM as you obviously know so much about the company and I'm certainly not here to be your cheerleader. I was just initially commenting saying that you guys were in no way adding to the knowledge base, you were just throwing sand, it was puerile It was a negative reaction to a negative pissing competition between the two of you, calling it out. And you wonder why people complain. Room of mirrors now boys!!

Tell me, as you appear to suggest you both are fundamental analysis gurus, what does the chart below suggest? Particularly on volume as this seems to be the only metric that is important to your conspiracy. Apart from the In-specie transfer of 34 or so million shares on 14 October (presume that registered) the volumes are unremarkable but do show a relatively tightly held share registry. Typical volumes 1.2-1.5 m, spikes on news especially like the bad news on program in early Dec.

You can also clearly see the trickle of shares from after the CR. Like it or not this is still the overhang and is not being helped by lack of positive news on the Restart Study.

Anything else you'd like to share? Maybe comment on the MACD trends? Or the 3EMAs? That would be interesting! Any Elliot waves happening?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3894/3894895-46a72e1ea180482e780866460e363793.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $46.20K 1.185M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 175000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 920363 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.