CYM 0.00% 4.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Hey Pieman, how bout a little consistency?? First you say I...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hey Pieman, how bout a little consistency??

First you say I shouldn't be telling you what to post, so what do you then do, can't help yourself, tell me what to post. Oh man, you are a gift that keeps giving.

Finally, the discussion of charts was in no way financial advice, anyone with a smidgen of common sense would see that. I was asking you to comment on what the chart was telling us - are there classic technical buys signals, do the EMAs tell us anything, are there Elliot waves (I don't do these, black magic, know a bloke who predicts them via astrology lol !!). Just got winging dribble back.

Much more informative and interesting conversation that endless dribble on the math of volume.

Have you seen the substantial holder announcement today from Ilwella ?? Now THAT tells us something. This dude sold his 5% at 30c, now bought back in at 14c. Essentially, got his 5% shareholding for free!! Did you predict this weeks ago. I think not.

AND, who did he get if from. Was it a single holder, multiple accounts, free on the market. While we're at it, lets on the conspiracy bandwagon for a sec. Maybe it was his bots that were driving the price down, maybe, maybe not, who knows ????

Anyway, this guy is no fool, so he's calling the bottom eh? MUCH more interesting conversation, n'est pa?

I guess they lock the doors at lunchtime so won't see you for a while. Toodleoo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $46.20K 1.185M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 175000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 920363 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.