MQR 0.00% 1.0¢ marquee resources limited

Ann: Marquee to acquire High Grade Cobalt Projects - Canada, page-30

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There was sooo much wrong with his post that i'm not even going to bother pointing them out. Then comes the negative nancies behind him lol

You covered most of the points, he thinks it will take 2 years to aquire 70% when 3.5mil can be easily spent on a drilling campaign and a PFS. Look at the companies language, wanting to agrresively fast track this in the perfect vehicle to do so.

Issue 20mil shares at 40c and hey uve got 8mil in the bank now for some serious exploration.

His worried about having 70mil SOI lol thats peanuts. I can garauntee if we have 70mil SOI then we will have a tone of money with that as well.

Then he talks about Rocco " Director Rocco is a major shareholder of the current asset holding company and MQR. So a win win for him, as MQR shareholders will effectively be proving and building the value of the resource over the next couple years without owning it and at no cost to Rocco." - So there building value for Rocco but not for shareholders!? Were both shareholders, GTT are shareholders, management are shareholders, this will be one of the better performing Cobalt stocks once the rubbish is removed.

Take a look at CO1, now known ass FCC to see what these guys can do. They know the area well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.923K 635.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 484573 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 291836 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.