EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

My take on the MARTA Whitepaper disclosure is as follows:...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

My take on the MARTA Whitepaper disclosure is as follows:

Unfortunately the new and far stricter ASX disclosure rules, which are there to protect investors, now forbid companies making announcements about highly promising developments or potential major orders etc.. The Twiggs County project is a classic example of this i.e. Twiggs was almost a certainty about 2 months before the order was actually confirmed. However, the ASX stipulated that the PO had to be received before an announcement could be made. Therefore companies are now damned if they do, and damned if they don't, when it comes to disclosure.

Yesterday's "ASX Aware Letter" was a fine example of how diffcult these new disclosure rules are i.e. the directors were unable to disclose anything about the enormous potential of the MARTA Whitepaper before until it was finally approved and signed by the MARTA Acting General Manager. When this finally happpened, and everything was thus official, the directors immediately made an official ASX disclosure announcement. Having done this all by the new ASX "disclosure regulations" book, the directors then immediately received an "ASX Aware Letter" saying "why the wait guys?".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.