EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

By way of understatement, the market potential is enormous and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    By way of understatement, the market potential is enormous and arguably, this is the kind of promotional material that will obviously benefit the bottom-line, regardless of concentrations used. Consider the fact that the company produces and sells the additive, not the concrete, and also that there are variants to consider EdenCrete, EdenCretePz and EdenCreteHC. Customers will weigh up the cost benefit analysis and the price will continue to evolve with market penetration based upon the basic economics involved, I reckon.

I would highlight the statement that, quote:

"The field trial was to test the ability of EdenCrete® to improve a number of performance characteristics including the concrete’s resistance to abrasive tyre wear, scaling from de-icer chemicals, and reduction of cracking. When combined, these characteristics provide concrete with a more effective defence against the ingress of moisture and chlorides and significantly greater durability and longevity." end quote.

To my mind, this statement is tantamount to sealing the much anticipated Comer County results, after the additional 90day period (on top of the 12 month open-traffic trial period) dedicated to the referenced chemical and moisture ingress testing. These results could be announced any time soon, given that the 90day period ended over a month ago. 

Clearly, interest is growing, the company has broadened it's footprint, investor sentiment has turned and the company's fortunes are improving with every announcement. Personally happy to hold and to accumulate as I can. Gltah, please dyor and aimvho.esp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.