VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

That's right "kori"... this puzzling behaviour is the reaction I...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    That's right "kori"... this puzzling behaviour is the reaction I have witnessed often in the stocks I hold/held/... The last was CXO and the relevant is an example of DEG over a year ago... when the initial Hemi discovery was made (oxide gold was hidden under approx. 30 m of cover) and relatively new but experienced management decided on "game changer" CR @$0.043 ... a huge brouhaha erupted and the unhappy "holders" sold it down to $0.038?.(I was loading up like "crazy"!... after initial few drill the DEG become and "overnight sensation" after 17 years!!! of "suffering and never ending drilling" ... (despite oxide gold type)... most unhappy holders "were in the red so took profits"=loss... just in the wrong time in the history of DEG... DEG' price went up to $1.6 and the next game changer CR was (oversubscribed) @$1.2...
    I am happy to grow the resource as I believe the Gold price will be multiple of the current following QE infinity in new normal financial world...
    and whoever else would like to developed the mine will pay a fair price for the resource and POTENTIAL! IMHO/DYOR
    and the the impatient followers of the instant gratification trend should reflect on one v. successful patient investor strategy:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3032/3032663-3c4adb5312167e50b8d2d1a056301370.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.