CYL 1.50% $1.97 catalyst metals limited

The gold at Trident, 410,000 ounces, makes up over 40% of the...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    The gold at Trident, 410,000 ounces, makes up over 40% of the total gold ounces in plutonic dome, however, the very significant risks extracting Tridents gold, mine collapse and flooding out of mine, mean the gold is difficult or even impossible to mine out. On page 116 Catalyst claim there is no production data on Trident, however it is common knowledge that previous operator attempted UG mine at Trident but mining was unsuccessful due to high water inflow from local aquifer. Recent vango drilling focused on even deeper gold at Trident, below gold ineralization previous operator unsuccessfully mined, so water inflow issue be even worse deeper Trident mined. The deformation of the rock hosting Trident gold mineralization mean extremely poor underground ground conditions that will result in muck being diluted with lots of barren host rock. That on page 113 catalyst write that dilution at Trident be 30% and that UG mining be done at Trident using remote control equipment mean catalyst is well aware Trident be potentially unminable but catalyst has not disclosed this fact in plain English to the public.How can the 410koz gold at Trident be considered in reserves when significant Geotechnical studies still needed to determine if the gold can even be mined?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.