VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Kori, if I may. When all is said and done the ONLY way this will...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Kori, if I may. When all is said and done the ONLY way this will move is to actually do something like errrrrr mine rock and get the Gold out of it.

We know the numbers and have done for quite some time, the resource is spectacular and I don't think anyone would argue that point however.....the board MUST come up with what is called a "Mine" and anything less is vapour....the costs and effort of building a mine are significant we all know that so whats the hold up? this is really the question, whats the hold up?

My thoughts are we now have Andrew Stocks in place, he is the right person for steering the whole venture to a fully functioning mine as he knows what he's doing.....note what I said he knows what he's doing, others on the board....well history has demonstrated a Nil result thus far and we are the authors of our own experience by allowing the board to dither and spend way too much of shareholders money on zip.

Hyping up the company profile is a dangerous game and a waste of time, the market value will sort itself out with results not more freaking Hot Air.

Best under promise and over deliver at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.