VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Bungendore - I don't understand the level of negativity you...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Bungendore - I don't understand the level of negativity you bring to a stock that you own. To my mind it makes absolute sense to wait and have more of an idea of the size and location of the resource before proceeding to mining phase. The order in which you mine and the infrastructure and size of processing plant needed will vary greatly depending on the nature and size of the resource. Why rush to make big decisions which could end up costing us more in the long term. And personally I am very grateful for where our current board has got us to. It might not be reflected in our current sp but the fact it we have an incredible asset that is being methodically explored and the funds from the Chinese to get us to mining when we are ready. Yes there is always room for reflection when things don't go to plan and I am sure the board are reflecting on why the recent announcement hasn't shifted the sp. What certainly doesn't help is when shareholders such as yourself are constantly looking for the negative in every positive announcement. Perhaps the best option for you right now is to sell out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.