RIE 0.00% 0.2¢ riedel resources limited

Ann: Marymia Project Commencement of Drilling , page-10

1. 10,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    After researching Sipa Resources futile search to find the source rock at their appropriately titled ‘Enigma’ ground I am happy to take a position in this stock…

The clincher to me was that Sipa (10km away) referred in one of their announcements that after their recently failed venture to find the source rock they hinted they would focus future endeavours at the N/NE corner of their so called ‘blanket’. Now IF I am correct that points even closer to RIE’s ground, in particularly (thanks to John and co’s maps) drill holes 12 – 14 of our current programme which evidently is targeting Cu at those locations. Just maybe/hopefully the elusive source rock is in our tenement.

Nonetheless being located on the same fault as SFR (55 km away) and SRI (10km away) I am in. Drilling complete by end of Nov and assays by end of Dec could result in a very nice xmas indeed should they succeed. Only 57.8m tradeable shares and top 20 hold 2/3rd of them this is very, very tight script. Sure cash is low however any sniff of success will alleviate those issues.

In closing does anyone have info re soil samples in the area of holes 12 – 14 of the current drill program?

Way under the radar of the HC cavalry for the time being…but for how long???

Giddy up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.335M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 53071484 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10084408 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.