DRE 3.13% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Massive & Disseminated Ni-Cu Sulphides Intersected, page-177

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1295
    Hi @Countrywriter, no worries…glad it was of interest.
    For sure, I see that as one potential possibility, the depth extent of these intrusions and the emplacement geometry is not necessarily reflective of what we see at surface.
    DRE have shown keel-funnel geometry in cross section, so potentially limited depth extent over many areas, but that doesn’t mean that there are not going to be feeder or linking structures somewhere along the intrusions strike extent, and what is beneath who knows.

With the publicly available magnetics and gravity data it’s difficult to tell, there doesn’t appear to be anything in the gravity…but its poor resolution. Covering the area with Falcon gravity gradiometry would likely help…but that comes at a cost. Plus, a counter argument to that is…if there are no further significant conductive targets from the FLEM survey, which likely would of highlighted anything substantial down to ~400m, then does it matter.

Areas outside the current FLEM coverage of course are still an option, the current FLEM coverage correlates with the best surface geochemical anomalies….so as a hypothetical, if you had a deeper feeder system somewhere along strike that has a significant sulfide body at depth then it may not have a surface geochemical expression and therefore not yet have been covered by the FLEM. So that’s why there is additional FLEM coverage planned, to check and make sure.

As an aside, the release timing has been disappointing.
    The commencement announcement "Drilling is expected to take 1-2 weeks to complete with assay and down hole EM (“DHEM”) results expected in October 2023"....fair enough, that makes sense.
    Calling a TH the same day and then the following day announce positive visuals from the initial hole, again not an issue given it was a material event, but that sets a new precedent or at least an expectation of further updates (at least in my book). So ~8 days on without an update (good bad or indifferent) is disappointing, I understand they will be very cautious about ensuring they have all the ducks lined up and will want to avoid unnecessary sp volatility, but unfortunately that's what you get when TH's and visual announcements come into play. I get that others won’t necessarily agree, which is also fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $57.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $2.82K 176.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 9463497 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4740893 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.