DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ill take that…’half a chance’ for Yin is better than the market...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Ill take that…’half a chance’ for Yin is better than the market seems to be valuing it. Yin and the carbs continue to be an interesting lesson (for me) in the reality and hurdles in the REE space.
    Anyway, in relation to the results from today…no real push-back from me…all valid points imo.
    Given the conductivity I’m not necessarily convinced that the original FLEM plate dimensions are going to be the best guide for the source dimensions….obviously the safer bet is to assume it will.
    Now that we know the source of that particular FLEM plate is high-tenor Ni-sulfide…the question becomes how well suited the survey specifics (loop size, orientation, amps etc) were in resolving the dimensions of the target….I’m sure the geophysicist will be doing just that.
    In any case, given the depth its not going to take long to find out with a couple of step out holes, and assuming they can punch past the mineralisation sufficiently then the DHEM should be able to tell if the shallow conductor has masked any deeper response.

"Aside from the fact DRE only get's to keep 30% of the project if it does have scale, what are the odds it does verses the probability it is exactly what it seems (20m x 10m x 2m thick blob)?"
    No doubt the odds of it having scale that get the project to a stage whereby DRE is sitting at 30% are incredibly low, but maybe just a tiny bit better after today that’s all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $69.92K 3.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1016375 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 555999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.