LEG 7.69% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

Yeah I'm feeling a bit uneasy. For the last month they have...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Yeah I'm feeling a bit uneasy. For the last month they have leapt at every opportunity to announce positive drill results while skipping/burying the duds in the same announcement. There was a lot of anticipation for results post standout Hole 8 and they only announced once they had the scissor/not actually a scissor Hole 11 to report, skipping over 9-10. There was anticipation for Hole 12 to the North to extend the strike which was also a dud, leading them to rush visuals from Hole 13 last week before they had even reached depth.

Looking at the pattern, this looks like a no news = bad news situation. If they had a hit in hole 14 surely they would have announced it by now...but they haven't.

I'm personally in this for the long haul, even post Mawson as there is a lot of opportunity out there and the team seems strong, but there is a reason the market is a bit jittery given the pattern of announcements so far.

Anyone care to offer a critique of this or point out something I may be missing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $768 64.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 417774 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1216489 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.