LEG 8.33% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

Yeah I'm feeling a bit uneasy. For the last month they have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Yeah I'm feeling a bit uneasy. For the last month they have leapt at every opportunity to announce positive drill results while skipping/burying the duds in the same announcement. There was a lot of anticipation for results post standout Hole 8 and they only announced once they had the scissor/not actually a scissor Hole 11 to report, skipping over 9-10. There was anticipation for Hole 12 to the North to extend the strike which was also a dud, leading them to rush visuals from Hole 13 last week before they had even reached depth.

Looking at the pattern, this looks like a no news = bad news situation. If they had a hit in hole 14 surely they would have announced it by now...but they haven't.

I'm personally in this for the long haul, even post Mawson as there is a lot of opportunity out there and the team seems strong, but there is a reason the market is a bit jittery given the pattern of announcements so far.

Anyone care to offer a critique of this or point out something I may be missing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.