SGQ 0.00% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Massive Nickel-Copper Sulphides at Stricklands-SGQ.AX, page-120

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    yes, the computer generated bid and offers confuse the whole picture, thats why day trading is too hard. Its hard to beat the computer. You look at a totally unrelated stock where there was a speculative frenzy, such as NOR and you saw over 100m shares trade in a day, cant just be real buyers and sellers, someone must be making a lot of money out of this,(otherwise why do it), therefore it follows that there must be a lot of people loosing a lot of money as well. I just find that all too hard.
    I just find a good fundamental story, follow it and take a medium long term view and dont stress about a few cents, i am in this stock and a couple of others for sounds fundamental reasons, where the potential reward is greater than the risk. For instance, on a good economic intercept this stock could be re rated to a $100m market cap or even $200, this would be 40 to 80 c per share, thats the sort of thing i am chasing, not a cent here or there, i should add that my biggest wins have always taken at least 6 months if not 12.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $26.86K 926.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 685327 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 582257 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.