SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi GB, I hope that you are well and thank you for your...

1. 86 Posts.
    Hi GB,

I hope that you are well and thank you for your informative analysis as usual.

I went to the Conference and met JP, and the technical director, Tim Hronski (brother of Jon). I find them still optimistic about the projects' potentials.

I did find out from JP that we are going to start drilling in Ascalon in Early June, instead of Mid May as previously announced. I am no geologist, and therefore although I did understand what Tim was talking about, or at least I thought I understood, I was not really able to ask any meaningful questions. I believe that I am reasonably well- educated (a surgeon by profession); however, as hard as I may try to acquire as much knowledge as I can on geology, I just don't have the insight that people like you and Helm have. Please excuse my ignorance.

They will still be in Sydney tomorrow promoting SGQ in their booth, do you mind if I go there again tomorrow (I live in Sydney and am on holiday right now) and ask Tim these questions as well as other ones you posted earlier on HC, on your behalf, and report Tim's answers back to HC? Alternatively, you can email John or Tim directly if you prefer, I am absolutely certain that they would be happy to answer all your well-thought-out questions. At the end of the day, we are owning the business with JP and the rest of the management - we all have skin in the game.

Best regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 170000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.