MHK 0.00% 6.0¢ metal hawk limited.

Well done to all the long term holders, who have been around...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Well done to all the long term holders, who have been around during the periods of no action...this one day made up to all of those dull days

Sold some that I've bought recently in the past week....got extremely lucky, along with @JezzFush to buy under 20c when someone was in a rush to dump just before the TH. At least shows that management runs this ship tightly without much leaks.

Still holding most of my original parcels from the IPO days...keen to see how this story plays out. Very hot atm, and many would feel overvalued, but I prefer to watch the money flow. Tight register, top 20 with 50% holding, including all directors having big holdings and their associates loading up in the past 6 months... WSA on the register as a sub holder doing other Ni drilling in their JV projects...and this Ni finding isn't their flagship project (gold) either...CHN spinning MHK's other gold JV into a new IPO etc., so plenty to like and look forward to.

Won't be surprised if a CR comes around shortly, especially if someone knocks on the door of the management to use the opportunity. Still plenty in the bank for the current drill programs, so management might knock it back. Either ways, it would be good I think....if they take the money, with minimal dilution, they can accelerate the drill programs....if they don't take the CR, then the register would tighten even further.

Have a nice evening all. All IMO, please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $10.07K 167.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79629 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 4848 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ 8928
Last updated 11.07am 19/04/2024 ?
MHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.