KGL 4.17% 11.5¢ kgl resources limited

The way I read the announcement is that there was already a down...

1. 4,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3835
    The way I read the announcement is that there was already a down hole EM crew on-site, if the hole had not been drilled, then they can't do down-hole geophysics until the hole is drilled. Now the hole is drilled but it still is being drilled right now so they will probably wait until they complete the hole and then do the down hole geophysics from the bottom of the hole up while the rig is on-site, don't want the hole collapsing and being unable to do the down hole geophysics.

There are real questions about this new high grade intercept as to how continuous it is, it could be small and isolated or not, but thats why they will do the down-hole geophysics to guide them to any off-hole conductors and model up which direction the in-hole conductor is to guide them to do more follow up drilling.

Others comments about a Friday afternoon hit and update on Monday might be a fair criticism, I don't see a lot of volume traded on Friday so if there was a leak from site they didn't have much time and/money to do anything with any inside information. I can bet that the core tray did cause quite a stir at the core yard and the drill rig, don't see core like that every day.

The question I wanted to know is that this drill hole was obviously designed to close off or infill a poorly drilled part of the Rockface Block Model, it would have been nice to see some other existing holes up-dip in the cross section and the position of other earlier drilling in the long section view as well, so we don't have to just blindly accept that this recent drill intercept has this mineralization open in all those directions....

Normally a long section will look like this (note all the black round dot intercepts of the long section plane):

KGL 1646052.jpg

And similarly for the cross-section, seeing as there is a Rockface Main resource block model up dip, surely there would be drill holes that are informing this block model no? I have drawn in brown what would be typical. Why aren't these holes on this section?

KGL 1642041.jpg
    Not having a go at KGL, these are just questions that people would be asking themselves, dosen't detract from what looks like a very nice drill intercept....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $65.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $20.31K 176.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 148072 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 17632 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.