ESR 0.00% 0.6¢ estrella resources limited

Bores 50, 50A, 55, 55A assay results still pending, why so long...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Bores 50, 50A, 55, 55A assay results still pending, why so long when MCR stated their assay results will be available in 1-2 weeks?These pending results don’t give me a lot of confidence, indicating the board will release outstanding assay results in their Year End results………. I’m also hearing the drilling rig keeps breaking down on-site.

I’d love to see ESR’s board having some balls and releasing an aggressive detailed drilling program, then we can at least see if they can delivery to a program. Not good stating Phase 3, 4 and 5….without a supporting program “with detailed dates”.

I’m regretfully holding 2M shares atm. Diggers and Dealers is a couple of weeks let’s see if CD can redeem himself with some. Seismic results, further updates on there “24/7” program, basic drill productivity rates tell me they’ve completed more bores since but ‘no news’ for the shareholders, unless CD puts on a show at Diggers and Dealers, ESR future is not looking bright.

The questions is ‘Even if ESR has millions of tonnes of Nickel at let’s say 1% what will the AISC be? Give me the answer to this question and I may change my opinion from steel to buy.

At the end of the day patients is required with ESR, big rewards if they find the ‘elephant’ have heard that word for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $50.01K 8.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2916796 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 9829566 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.