ESR 11.1% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

The general model, a roughies guide, that what is currently...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The general model, a roughies guide, that what is currently being drilled are the pipes and these (pipes around the CB mine) were previously mined . As been poined out 1 -1.5% previously. A research paper on CB previously posted and easy to find on Google docs.

a few good articles that look ,at grade, depth, scale and viability (Ni price plus cost at getting it out and to plant) etc.

Could be more like an octopus but that's likely why CD happyish. Saying the presence of these massive sulphides is a good thing and come from somewhere. This thinking and modelling is why cutting edge tech used to help find the source. Am sure he is slightly disappointed but also resolute. The results from modelling will be provided soon too.

There is no point debating grade and scale for mineable as this is known and not yet what ESR is about to serve up? Still, there is hope with every core and lab result but.....

the debate is on whether their modelling and theories around the source in ultramafic intrusions is accurate from my limited knowledge?

when the company starts to identify this from modelling and drilling those targets, then we likely hear that these holes help build understanding of the geology, directions etc.

writing this has made me want to go back and check when this is due. It's certainly very, very relevant to the bigger picture for this company and me as a current SH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.25K 300.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2829374 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4124039 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.