WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Ann: Massive Sulphide Mineralisation Intersected in Drilling, page-19

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    "How’s your investments going in AUZ and WRM ?

As I mentioned previously WRM management only care about the pay packet and as for AUZ they have been dragged down by piss poor performance from management.

Everything I predicted about these two companies and HRR over the last few months has been accurate down to the T, except the short term increase in WRM’s share price up from 0.008 to 0.014 cent, which I hope you all made a return on."

Pretty good Jack.

I don't hold AUZ, market cap is too large for me to be interested.

HRR is due to zinc price came down sharply because of global trade war. Most if not all mining companies share price came down recently including BHP, RIO, FMG, Vale, Teck, Glencore, Freemont, etc. WRM and HRR are not isolated cases. You cannot claim victories on your prediction. If all zinc miners gone up like rockets and WRM and HRR went down than you can state your claims.

RVR (zinc miner) was at about 26-30c before end of June now at 21c. WRM was at 0.8c and now 0.9c. Comparably speaking we haven't done as badly as RVR and other zinc stocks.

I sold down some shares after SFR announcement to take profits. Now I'm buying back more shares with same amount of money. I'm so happy. I'm sure SFR sees us more than 1.2c. I think market is waiting for SFR to make farm-in decision in December. Than we don't need to worry about capital raising.

IMHO WRM issued 171m shares at 1c plus free stock options, so some short term holders are selling out at 1c and keep free options. Eventually they will run out of those 1c shares they subscribed.

IMHO, do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.