TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

In my opinion E-W101, there's a very clear strategy and that is...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    In my opinion E-W101, there's a very clear strategy and that is certainly not to drill them out logically. These prospects are the lolly jars and occasionally you have to throw a few to the shareholders, especially when there's the prospect of a CR in the wings. I think it's highly likely that they have again drilled down the dip of the structure as another director's special hole. As far as I can tell, they have drilled 4 holes to the west, along 40m of strike, that have reported great results and 2 holes to the west that don't get a mention. One (LD19RC019) intersected 2m nat 12.5g/t Au and the other (LD18RC005) intersected 2m at 0.2g/t Au only. Both holes intersected mineralisation consistent with the plane of a structure dipping to the east. I'm very suspicious that they're drilling directly down the dip of the structure, and doing it intentionally. When will Lord Byron have the courage to demonstrate that they have tangible mineralisation by scissoring these long intersections to prove the interpretation? You know that if they believed this stuff they would've logically drilled it out years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.