ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Master Project Agreement Commercial Terms Disclosed, page-88

1. 1,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Just magic to see these techs will now be proven at commercial scale. It has been a bloody long wait, and could quite possibly never have happened at all. Thanks goodness.

It is staggering to realise that our management have managed to partner with, not one, but two Indian behemoths with the expertise and finances to enable the vision of ECT to be realised. Yes, they are being well rewarded for becoming the vehicle to carry these tech's forward. Rightly so! That reward also carries with it a huge incentive to move with speed and purpose. With huge benefits to us!

What will the 24th bring? I would be happy if it was relatively low key. Let's get it done and get on with the job. I'd say a weeks notice is long enough for a couple of Canberra heavyweights to realise the leverage such an opportunity provides, so they will probably milk it for all it's worth.

One thing I would like clarified is where HydroMOR and COHgen IP fits into this. I take it that the project IP is limited to Coldry and Matmor, however our other techs could likely be improved on/tested during the Indian development, so some clarification on this would be appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.677K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 18656688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8157020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.