WJA 0.00% 14.8¢ wameja limited

Ann: Mastercard provides 15M Euro Loan Facility to HomeSend, page-11

1. 586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Gops, I see WJA was up 8.5% on the LSX last night which is equivalent to a share price of 9.1c here. I think it is moving in anticipation of the KPI which is due.
    I saw the broker price target of 20p. Several months ago a research house put out a takeover valuation of 30-50p. Wouldn't that be nice!

An article I saw posted a UK website gives an indication of what Mastercard and Visa have been paying for financial assets.

Interesting piece here / how much was paid, from Tuesday; includes a small bit re Mastercard Send. "The global retail-payment networks Mastercard and Visa are on a tear, acquiring and investing in adjacent payment-opportunity space in networks that can leverage and reinforce their existing franchises. Their traditional payment schemes are dominant worldwide and near indestructible. While for the foreseeable future they could grow on autopilot, to their credit, neither network is resting on its laurels. For example, this year, Visa and Mastercard acquired open-banking assets Plaid and Finicity for up to $5.3 billion and $985 million (including a $160-million earnout), respectively. Barron’s reported Visa paid “nearly 50 times revenue for Plaid” and Mastercard paid “more than 50 times revenue for Finicity.” These stratospheric valuation multiples testify to the strategic value the global payment networks see in these markets" hTtps://www.digitaltransactions.net/commentary-how-their-open-banking-buys-could-propel-mastercard-and-visa/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.