MZZ 1.45% 7.0¢ matador mining limited

MZZ gets a mention on Market Index today:"The other one, also...

1. 1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    MZZ gets a mention on Market Index today:

"The other one, also ASX listed but active over in Newfoundland, is a company called Matador which we've been in for quite some time. I see it as having a really extensive strike extent of really well-mineralized belt shear zone called the Cape Ray Shear Zone. And it is a little bit reminiscent to me of a company that we did really well in a couple of years ago called De Grey up in the Pilbara which had the Mallina Shear, had tens of kilometres of Mallina Shear. A few resources already defined on there but some really good exploration potential. And that's what Matador offers. So while the share price has been really beaten up, we think that they're plugging away, doing the right thing, methodically exploring, and they've got one of the Canada's better respected larger gold companies in B2Gold (TSE: BTO) as one of their more substantial shareholders which is providing technical input. So yeah, that company gets a tick from us as well.Chris Conway: Great explanations. Thanks, John. Rick, we'll finish with you. Two that you're really liking at the moment."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $36.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $21.98K 313.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27253 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 170000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 35896
Last updated 14.41pm 03/05/2024 ?
MZZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.