MZZ 1.45% 7.0¢ matador mining limited

I have to disagree with this haast, imo sams strategy to shift...

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I have to disagree with this haast, imo sams strategy to shift from drilling around our known resource to explore the belt looking for a company making deposit, is right up
    my alley.

like sam said in our email exchange this morning, “marathon can’t be the only ones with a 1m oz deposit on the belt” and I agree.

Ian Murray was a complete joke imo, much better salesman than sam, but as the promotion dwindled so did our share price. Ian probably realised he would have to change strategy and go greenfields but didn’t have the balls to do it.

from he’s actions sam has the balls.

I let sam know today that we have spent 40m under Ian and have nothing to show for it, we have less ounces today than we did under the previous management. (Although todays ounces of the same resource are of much higher quality)

the potential is massive for exploration, the drilling seasons being so short have not helped at all, especially as sam is not a promoter so the share prices has tanked on very little news.

my average is 28c Im in for 500k, this morning after seeing this announcement and it not being the assays I was tempted to dump them for f@king taking so long and not clearly stating the case about the assays, made me feel they don’t respect shareholders.

After my interaction with Sam today I am considering adding another 500k.

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $36.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $21.98K 313.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27253 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 170000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 35896
Last updated 14.41pm 03/05/2024 ?
MZZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.