3DP 5.00% 6.3¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Material Contract Award, page-94

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    One of the more enjoyable aspects of being invested in 3DP is the knowledgeable and rational investors that visit and post on this thread.....thank you.

I can't add much more value than what has already being posted by @Psalty, @Brett M H, @SuperWealthy, @writer, @equityinvestor in the past 48 hours, as I agree with all your sentiments, opinions and analysis.

It's fair to say, the hardest thing to do as an investor is to do nothing. When you have done your home work on the company, believe in management, then its just a waiting game for all the parts to come together.
    Then the share price follows...

What I would like to do is revisit an old post, a spreadsheet analysis I completed on some aspects of the company's financial performance from the 4c's going back to 2016: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/57320711/single

At the time, @SuperWealthy had said "I would have liked to see you project the "ending cash" going forward as well, purely out of interest." I did not have the guts to do it then, but I feel more emboldened to have a guess now on the back of recent announcements.

Some points I would like to make;
    1. I had assumed that a capital raising may be on the cards next calendar year as we continued to expand. From the comments made by those whom attended the AGM (thank you for posting), it is obvious that I was wrong in this assumption. Ian made it clear that he intends synergistic M&A to be with script, rather than raising more capital and or seeking debt funding.
    2. I have increased staff costs during the course of the remainder of the year as I suspect more people with "deep domain knowledge" will be joining us.
    3. There seems to be a sense of calm and understated excitement among management that reaching their stated financial goals is just a matter of time. Maybe its not happening right now but I get the sense they can look down sales funnel and know its going to happen.
    4. As a consequence, I feel that we are close to the start of the exponential hockey stick growth that some financial commentators speak of and I am thinking it may begin to occur next year (nothing but conjecture on my behalf). You will note the increase in receipts I projected for the March & June quarters which historically are the company's largest. I have not shown a big lift in receipts for the Dec qtr as I think there will be a delay between work undertaken and collection.
    5. I have applied a very simplistic 20% quarterly growth for ACV (inline with Writer's view on ACV). I appreciate that it will fluctuate but I suspect that we will be close to $20M ACV by Q4. I am not factoring in any DOD contracts but I do expect to see wins from the other target verticals.
    6. Cash receipts again are purely a guess, based on management commentary over the past few months and recent contract wins. I am hoping the gap between ACV and receipts begins to close by qtr 3.
    7. Superwealthy, I did not go berserk with "ending cash" as I think some of it will be diverted to M&A activity with one off payments to make deals happen.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3901/3901297-0fb415066874a26420ab550a80ad7337.jpg

Lastly, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Regards,
    Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.4¢ 6.1¢ $23.92K 379.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10671 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 9177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.