KAU 3.70% 13.0¢ kaiser reef limited

Hi ainsleym, I'll try to explain:Under listing rules, the ASX...

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Hi ainsleym, I'll try to explain:

Under listing rules, the ASX requires a relisting following the proceedings outlined when a company proposes changes to " the nature and scale" of its operations.

Kaiser will be a very different operation, on a significantly grander scale when/if the transaction is completed.

From the announcement:
    "In connection with the Acquisition, Kaiser has been advised by the Australian Securities
    Exchange (ASX) that the Acquisition (once completed) will result in a change in the
    nature and scale of Kaiser’s activities and that Kaiser will be required under ASX Listing
    Rule 11.1.3 to re-comply with Chapters 1 and 2 of the ASX Listing Rules. Accordingly,
    Kaiser is preparing and will lodge a Notice of Meeting to convene a meeting of
    shareholders to consider and approve the resolutions required to complete the
    Acquisition. The expected date for the shareholder meeting is early December 2020.
    Further details are set out in the Indicative Timetable below."

Considering the need for a new prospectus, time to arrange a CR (very pleased to see that existing shareholders will be included), plus the shareholder meeting the timetable seems quite normal.

For those who were intending to be ST holders, it is a bit of a pain.

For those who were looking longer term, this could get a lot more interesting, a lot quicker. The gold in the ground at Centennial is worth a whole lot more now that a couple of years back, and may be going much higher yet. To get this sort of deal including the processing facility seems a pretty good deal to me at a time when gold is in sharp focus.

And just maybe by the time we are trading again, we might have received some good news from the LFB !!

I think I'm excited !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $22.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $22.10K 170.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21800 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 7600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ 5000
Last updated 12.32pm 03/05/2024 ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.