RGT 1.92% 26.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Material Revenues Confirmed from Non-Pharma Business Units, page-39

1. 13,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345

Geez, you are a hard bunch to please. This is a really good news announcement. This forum has been banging on about “revenue or bust” for the last 12 months – and now we have a heap of it and some are still not happy.

Just as a little reminder to put things in context. TheDerma division was delivering around $80k per year in revenue – and losingalmost $2mil a year in doing so.

Ecobiz – mate, looks like Cannaglobal does exist and is delivering a windfall to MXC. They don’t have a website – so what? I don’t have a website, Most posters here don’t have a website. Someone I could name but won’t does not have a website – though they may well claim they invented the internet – and the wheel. Don’t lose sleep over it. This anonymous company is giving us $700k. I don’t need their address details to enjoy receiving that. When you think about it, if they keep giving MXC orders like this every six months then it would not matter if their headquarters were on Pluto and the CEO was a Kelvinator fridge.

Three things first.

1. Have to admit maybe not the announcement I was expecting.
    2. I would have expected revenue to be announced in the quarterly report.
    3. Yes, I suspect the announcement – and the quick delivery half was through the trading halt period – was with the option price in mind.

The news itself was varied and welcome.

1. Revenue from several sources – and it was material revenue.
    2. One month “testing” of the market in China – if successful, just how big would the market be there for nutriceuticals sales – the potential is mind boggling. At least we now know that it was a meaningful agreement there.
    3. A short update with Cannaglobal – and the first we’ve had for about six months.
    4. News that Cannaglobal has continued developing the Derma division and is beginning serious production in Switzerland – which will mean future purchases of raw materials from MXC over the next 5 years at least.
    5. Masbut revenue of $170k with new orders being placed in Q2 – more money on the way.

I can see nothing to whinge about at all. MXC – go you good thing. This is quite a remarkable turnaround – and most of this reveue stream stems from actions/decisions made just 6 months ago – and a lot of posters treated with disdain .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $12.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $46 174

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9236 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 12 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.