RGT 3.13% 33.0¢ argent biopharma limited

ASIC are asleep at their desk like usual l think. Maybe its too...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    ASIC are asleep at their desk like usual l think. Maybe its too early to comment but it looks like the market has digested the value of the latest announcement already. A 5.4 close tells me nothing is going to save those options. No amount of announcements is going to do it anymore. A couple of well targeted Board resignations is probably good for a serious re-rating, but no one is voluntarily going to fall on their sword. I said before these guys run this company like its their own private entity. Obviously they couldn't raise money by conventional means so they listed as a public company with every intention of running it like a private company. So far they have got away with it but rekkoning day is coming. I sure hope the revenue stream is cranking up because my assessment of another capital raise is goingbto be seriously under subscribed. Totally no credibility left, which is what we see in a lacklustre SP. Looks like the market isnt as stupid as these guys think. Highly unlikely l will get out at 7.5 for a very long time and l am not prepared to take a flogging. Just my assessment of current events which unfortunately is negative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.