QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

First off all it's not bank debt. Blackrock holds 60% of the...

1. 2,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    First off all it's not bank debt.

Blackrock holds 60% of the notes they also hold 5% of shares and brought more on the day of the initial drop.Blackrock is a longterm trading house that has 5.4 trillion under current assets its is known as the worlds biggest shadow bank.

FW was approched as a major SH he holds 13% of capital when he was approached the SP was trading at $1.20 even at current price they are getting a 75% discount.

I have been doing some thinking and I strongly believe now a debt for equity proposal will be done at 70-80c I also believe it will be Blackrock and FW they will only acquire enough equity to trigger a change in control which is another 32%.

Look at it this way you build a company for 20 years from the ground up your equity is worth 60 million then 3 days later it's 15 million you think FW is just going to walk away from that would you ?

He's also an Aquinas old boy never meet a bloke from aquinas that wasn't a good sort.

In 2012 they turned down a bid for 80c by a New York equity firm there's interest in this company they have a unique resource it's not just another Mining commodity.

The 33million put holder will have a connection to FW I strongly believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.