QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Ann: Material Terms of Employment (Chief Executive Officer), page-68

1. 115 Posts.
    Not me. I will always be more comfortable long in a position. At least a maximum loss is set.

I must admit, my feelings on this matter as we received updates have gone through some changes especially when I read comments by other posters. I had hope before the last lot of announcements. Then when they came, they seemed bleak and I thought it's a goner...but then somehow or other as I thought more into it in conjunction with a piece Frank wrote on his Linked In profile sometime April 2017, I was somehow moved. It didn't contain anything new. I think it must have been because of context. He published it on his personal account and I literally saw it only a few days ago and there were all of five likes including my own and no comments. I felt he didn't expect an audience (doubt many people actually knew of its existence to even get to read it) and he probably wrote it to come to some peace within himself and because of this I felt at peace too. (Thank you to whoever shared it on here. I am amazed by the resourceful posters on HC who always manage to dig up juicy stuff.) My gut tells me he is a good person and he will not let his hard work and dreams just slip away like that. Hang in there guys. I think we are going to be okay. Have a little faith. HT and your supporters can spare yourself some energy typing some sort of lame response that will probably go along the lines of "you are kidding yourself...you are in denial...etc. etc." frankly it's just immature and getting a little old.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.