WIN 9.38% 2.9¢ widgie nickel limited

Took the kids to the Perth Gem and Mineral show today. Walk...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Took the kids to the Perth Gem and Mineral show today. Walk through the entrance and Lo and behold Widgie have a stall showcasing Mt Edwards, Faraday and Trainline. Got to hold one of the infamous 10% nickel drill core sections which looked and felt almost pure to me. They gave the kids some nickel and pegmatite rock chips to take home I thought was pretty neat.

Had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to a couple Widgie geologists Anthony and Huw. I was surprised how genuinely pumped these guys were talking about Widgie’s Lithium prospects and some of the news the company will be dropping in the next 6 months. Obviously there were some things they couldn’t divulge but these guys were happy to share with me more info than I thought I should be privy to. But I’m not sure the direction of our conversation would’ve gone the same way if they thought I would be going home and sharing it all on HC so I’ll keep it to myself. All I want to say is I’m more bullish about the future of this company than I’ve ever been and will be topping up next week while the market is fearful. Widgies current sp is incredibly good value for what they have and what’s to come in the next 6-12 months. Good things are coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $9.255M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $17.66K 582.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280171 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 9.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 157998
Last updated 15.10pm 14/06/2024 ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.